DancingAmongTheStarsDancingAmongTheStars

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 4 Fans

Water Drops Water Drops

I love it!!!! Excellent job, keep up the awesomeness!

-BattleTown- -BattleTown-

Love it!!!! Another great beat and a sick song! And happy late birthday!

It's Snowing It's Snowing

Wow, amazing. Excellent job! I was feeling down at the time I listened to this, but this got me bouncing again! Oh and by the way, what did you use to put this together? Was it Fl Studio?

LawnReality responds:

I'm glad it made you feel better! I used Mixcraft as my DAW, and most of the samples are from Miroslav Philharmonik.

FD - Well of Tears FD - Well of Tears

Loved every second of it. It was so amazing, very emotional. Excellent job, this is the kind of cinematic stuff I like to listen to.

ForgottenDawn responds:

Thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed it :) I hope to release more emotional tracks soon

Dancing Cloud Dancing Cloud

I really like it! The piano and the synths worked really well together. You did a great job! Keep it up :D

Weary Old Man Weary Old Man

I really like it! It was really relaxing, and you really made it so that I could envision a stooped old man walking about his cabin. Great job :D

MrNightVarga responds:

Glad you liked it!

The Ugly Duckling The Ugly Duckling

Wow, that's terrible. There is many a time during days when I'm just sitting and thinking that I wish this world was a better place. The song's great though :).

ti-on-suxandrox responds:

Thank you for your comment. I'm still trying to heal and discover for myself what to do now that I know about it. I definitely emphasize with people who were raped a lot more, as well as victims of horrible things in general. I thought I did before, but now it feels different, if that makes sense.

Honestly, I wish it didn't happen to me, and I would be happy if it never happened to anyone else. Like the song says, it makes me feel unclean to know it happened.